With Fall just around the corner, it is time to make one of the season’s classic dessert – Candy apples! Unlike caramel apples, Candy Apples have a delicious candy crunch when you bite into them. If this doesn’t bring back your childhood memories at the county fair, your nana’s backyard, or running with your friends – We do not know what will!
- 9 – 12 pcs of small green apples
- 12 lollipop or popsicle sticks
- 3 cups of sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup of water
- 1 teaspoon red food coloring
- In a heavy-bottomed saucepan, combine sugar, corn syrup, food coloring, and water over medium heat. Bring it to a boil and cook the mixture until a candy thermometer reaches 300ºF.
- Carefully dip the apples into the candy mixture one by one, swirling to coat them thoroughly and allowing any excess to drip back into the pan.
- Transfer the coated apples to the prepared cookie sheet and allow them to cool until the candy has fully hardened.
Try this one for your kids! If you have any suggestions for us at Avacraft cookware, please write to us at email@example.com!