Yorkshire pudding is tender and lightly chewy and has a crisp shell if you make the batter in advance. With that method, you can achieve the best and perfect texture of Yorkshire pudding!
- 4 large eggs
- 150 g flour
- 200 ml of milk
- 2 ml (½ tsp) coarse salt
- 100 ml beef fat/lard/oil for the muffin tins
- In a large bowl whisk the eggs, then whisk in the flour and salt. Slowly whisk in the milk, until a smooth batter is achieved.
- Let stand 1-2 hours on the counter or overnight in the fridge.
- Preheat oven to 230ºC (450ºF). Place 1½ tsp of beef fat or lard in each muffin cup, then place in the oven to get it hot.
- Moving quickly, fill each muffing cup ⅔ – ¾ full and then return to the oven.
- Bake 25-30 minutes until a deep golden brown.
Want this one? If you have any suggestions for us at Avacraft cookware, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org!