Adobong Kangkong (Water Spinach) is a vegetable dish made up of Kangkong Leaves and is prepared in Adobo way. In the Philippines, Kangkong quickly grows in watery places, either clean or dirty. Thus, when buying this type of vegetable in the market, clean it thoroughly before including them in our Adobong Kangkong Recipe.
- ¼ kg of water spinach
- ¼ cup ground beef
- 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- ½ tbsp corn starch with ¼ cup water
- 1 pc onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- ½ tbsp sesame seeds
- ⅛ tsp black pepper powder
- 3 tbsp canola oil
- Heat oil in a cooking pot. Add the garlic. Cook until light brown.
- Add the cracked peppercorn—Cook for 30 seconds. Pour oyster sauce, water, and vinegar. Let it boil.
- Add the sugar, stir. Put the water spinach leaves, and half of the beef into the pot. Stir. Cover the pot and continue to cook in low to medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Top with remaining fried beef.
Keep it forward! Stay healthy! If you have any suggestions for us at Avacraft cookware, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org!