These Almond Flour Brownies are delicious, gluten-free, and vegan. These chewy, fudgy, and healthy brownies are easy to bake and a perfect treat for yourself and your loved ones. The vegan version is just as good as the regular and irresistibly good when you top it with vanilla ice cream.
- ¾ almond flour
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- ½ cup cacao powder
- ⅓ cup unrefined coconut oil, melted
- 3 L flax eggs (or regular if not vegan)
- pinch of salt
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pack of raw almonds
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or high-speed blender and pulse until combined.
- Spread into an 8×8″ lined baking tray and add raw almonds on the top like a flower, then bake in a preheated oven 175C | 350F for 25-35 minutes (maybe a bit more depending on your oven).
- Once done, leave to cool for 10 minutes before slicing into squares.
Super easy! Sign-up at Avacraft cookware and win gift cards up to $50!