This Tuna Melt Casserole that’s packed with comforting flavor! Creamy and zesty tuna melt mixture, and pair it with your desired dish that will send your taste buds on a frenzy! Remedy for your growling stomach and cheesy cravings!
- 1 lb egg noodles
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1/2 onion diced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 3 tbsp flour
- 2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cup frozen peas
- 2 cans tuna drained
- 2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup panko
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese grated
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Cook noodles according to directions. Spread into a baking dish and cover.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat. Add in onion and saute 5 to 7 minutes, until softened. Stir in garlic and flour and cook for 1 minute. Slowly pour in chicken broth and milk and bring to a simmer, stirring constantly.
- Once the mixture has thickened, stir in peas, and tuna. Pour over pasta in the 9×13 pan. Add in cheddar cheese and toss to coat.
- In a small bowl add panko, parmesan & olive oil, mix. Sprinkle over the top.
- Bake at 400° for 15 – 20 minutes or until golden brown. Once done, remove and let it cool for about 30 minutes.
This one is worth it! If you have any suggestions for us at Avacraft cookware, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.