Teriyaki tofu originated from the Japanese and it is enjoyed and has been adopted by some countries because of its deliciousness. This dish is great for your diet plan by converting your meat into tofu.
- 10 oz firm tofu, drained (300g)
- 2 tbsp liquid soy sauce
- 1 medium broccoli head
- 1 small carrot
- 10 string beans
- 2 cloves garlic, (or 1 tsp garlic powder)
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce, (60ml)
- 1 tbsp oil for frying
- Cut tofu into cubes and add to a bowl. Add liquid amino or soy sauce and coat each piece of tofu. Marinate for 15 minutes.
- Chop broccoli and other vegetables then mince the garlic.
- Place a frying pan or wok on high heat and add the oil. Next add the tofu, cooking until browned. Stir constantly.
- Add the vegetables and stir-fry until they start to brown. Add the teriyaki sauce and stir to glaze the tofu and vegetables.
- Add the minced garlic or garlic powder, cook for another minute then remove from heat.
- Serve immediately with rice or noodles.
Stay at home and try this recipe! Let me know your thoughts below.