Waffles are originated in France, and there are many variations based on the type of waffle iron and recipe used. Very tasty that you can also use some fresh fruits or any fruit you desire.
- 1 cup flour, whole wheat
- 1 cup flour, all-purpose
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cup fresh strawberries
- 4 medium egg
- 2 tablespoon honey
- Combine flours, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a blender, add strawberries (with stems removed), eggs, and honey. Blend until smooth, then add to dry ingredients and whisk together.
- Add the batter to a preheated waffle iron. Cook for about 3 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Serve with fresh berries and a dollop of whipped cream!
Kid-friendly dish! I bet you will make some of these. Comment down your thoughts below!