This Strawberry Smoothie Bowl is loaded with healthy fruits and customizable toppings. It is super easy to make, and it tastes better than ice cream! You can add any toppings your heart desires and start your morning with this sweet treat. A must-try healthy recipe and an easy breakfast idea for the whole family!
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1½ cups frozen strawberries
- ½ cup silk unsweetened coconut milk
- 3-4 fresh strawberries halved
- Rolled oats and old fashioned oats
- Chia seeds (optional)
- Combine frozen banana, frozen strawberries, and coconut milk in a blender.
- Puree until completely smooth. Take note the mixture should be thick. Add a touch more liquid if necessary to get it to blend completely smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and add toppings as desired. But this one, I added some flowers for Instagrammable photos.
Start making at home! Let me know your thoughts! Comment down below!