Cabbage is a favorite winter food, and this meatless recipe is delightful and healthy. These cabbage rolls are delicious as a main dish but can be made using small cabbage leaves to create small rolls that are perfect as a side dish or appetizer. They are perfect for veggie lovers, and they are effortless to make.
- 1 cucumber skin removed cut into julienne
- 1 cabbage
- 1 carrot skin removed cut into julienne
- ½ purple cabbage shredded
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp red chili crushed
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp garam masala powder
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander
- Spread cabbage leaves & set them aside. In boiling water, add salt and mix well.
- Add cabbage leaves, cover & boil for 5 minutes, then take out & set aside.
- In a bowl, add mushroom, cucumber, carrots, purple cabbage, onion, black pepper powder, red chilli crushed, salt, garam masala powder, olive oil and mix well.
- Add fresh coriander and mix well. On boiled cabbage leaves, add the vegan mixture, fold the sides together and roll-up.
- On boiling water, place steam rack and grease with olive oil, place cabbage wraps, cover & steam cook for 9-10 minutes.
- You can also fry these rolls if desired! In a frying pan, add olive oil and fry cabbage wraps from both sides until golden brown. Serve with chilli sauce!
To be healthy is the key! Check out trending Avacraft cookware!