Craving for something hearty and comforting for dinner? Try this Spicy Beef Noodle Soup recipe. A bowl of noodles in a well-spiced broth topped with roasted brisket. It is perfect comfort food that you can easily cook and prepare at home. It is also perfect for cold winter days.
- 500g roasted beef brisket sliced
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 thumb-sized ginger, sliced
- 1 tsp toasted garlic
- 1 packet fresh yellow egg noodles
- 1 or 2 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1-litre beef stock
- 1 tbsp of chopped green onions.
- In a regular pot, add the prepared beef stock and let it boil, then add fish sauce, oyster sauce, soy sauce, ginger, and chilli flakes, then let it simmer for about 2-3 minutes.
- In a separate pot, boil water and cook egg noodles for 3 minutes, drain then rinse with cold water. Boil another set of water and soak the cooked noodles, then drain.
- In a bowl, place noodles, then add soup and 4-5 slices of the roasted brisket. Top it with ½ teaspoon sesame oil, 1 teaspoon of toasted garlic, 1 teaspoon chilli flakes and 1 tbsp of chopped green onions or parsley.
Try this one and be creative! If you have any suggestions for us at Avacraft cookware, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org!