This easy and affordable dessert originated in Spain and France. This is also a very popular dessert in the Philippines. The smoothness and creaminess of this dessert will satisfy your tastebuds.
- 8pcs egg yolks
- 1 big can evaporate milk
- 1 big can condensed milk
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- In a saucepan, combine sugar and water then heat until syrup turns into a nice golden amber. Divide among 3 small llaneras and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix all remaining ingredients. Whisk gently until well combined then strain the mixture to lessen air bubbles for a smoother Leche flan.
- Divide mixture among the llaneras then cover with foil.
- Steam on low heat for 30-35 minutes or until almost firm. Chill overnight or at least 4 hours to set.
- When ready to serve, run a knife around the inner edges to separate the flan from the mold. Place a serving plate top-side down over the llanera and flip them over to transfer.
Craving sweets? Now is the time to change the game! Try making your own Crème Caramel! Let us know your thoughts below!