This Beef recipe takes just minutes to throw in the slow cooker. It melts in your mouth, and the flavor is mind-blowing! If you don’t have all day but are in the mood for an excellent beef and broccoli dinner, this is the perfect recipe for you!
- 2 pounds boneless beef chuck roast, sliced thin
- 1 cup beef broth
- ½ cup low-sodium soy sauce
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup green onions
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tbsp cornstarch
- 4 tbsp water
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into florets
- In a large slow-cooker, add steak. Add beef broth, low-sodium soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, garlic, and green onions.
- Cover and cook on low until beef is tender and cooked through, 3 1/2 to 4 hours.
- When the steak is tender, spoon a few tablespoons of the slow-cooker broth into a bowl and whisk with cornstarch. Pour into the slow cooker and toss with the beef until well combined. Add broccoli and cook, covered, 20 minutes more.
- Once done, transfer it in a clean bowl, then serve with brown or white rice while it’s still warm.
I love this one! Wanna try? Let me know your thoughts! Comment down below!