This type of dish originated among multiple countries. This dish is very delicious and so tender that it could melt in your mouth. Eating it along with fried rice would make for the best combination.
- 2 racks of pork ribs
- 4tbsp ketchup
- 4tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3tbsp brown sugar
- 4tbsp paprika
- 1tbsp garlic powder
- 1tbsp chili flakes
- 1 1/2 cup water
- First, remove the inner skin (membrane) from ribs and place ribs in the slow cooker. Discard skin.
- In a bowl mix the brown sugar, paprika, garlic powder, chili flakes, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, and water. Mix until well combined.
- Season with a good amount of salt and pepper; Preheat a large pan until smoking hot then add the pork ribs and cook it until brown for about 8-10 minutes. After that, add the sauce and cover with a lid and cook on low heat for 6-8 hours. Check every hour and turn each side in order to cook proportionally. Refrigerate remaining sauce to use later.
- Once the meat is tender, remove the pork ribs and place it on a clean large plate and drizzle some of the sauce then it’s ready!
Will you try this? Comment down below!