This Shrimp Curry with Coconut milk recipe is simple, straightforward, and the result is delicious! It has a creamy, spicy, and magnificent taste of all the spices that you can’t imagine!
- 1 ¾ cups coconut
- 1 ½ cups hot water
- 500 grams prawn
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp red chilli
- 1 medium onion
- 1 or 2 tbsp curry powder (adjust if desire)
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 green chillies
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp coriander
- ½ tsp turmeric
- 1 ¼ cups of coconut milk
- ¾ tsp roasted cumin
- Prepare coconut milk and set aside. Marinate prawn with salt, and red chilli then fry prawn for 30 seconds on each side.
- Remove prawn from heat and add chopped onion. Add the bay leaf, fresh green chillies, and ginger paste. Stir in a splash of water
- Add coriander, and red chilli then saute for 6-7 minutes. Add the curry powder and also. Gradually stir in coconut milk and then the shrimp.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes on medium-high heat with the lid on. Garnish with roasted cumin and fresh coriander.
Try something new! Check out trending Avacraft cookware!