Looking to make some restaurant-worthy dishes at home? These pan-seared scallops with herbed butter take less than 10 minutes and taste incredible! Serve as a starter or main dish, nothing melts in your mouth quite like tender-crisp and buttery scallops. Spell Y U M M Y!
- 1/2lb dry sea scallops
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- Parsley flakes or parsley powder
- Minced garlic
- Heat oil in an Avacraft Everyday pan over medium-high heat until hot and sizzling.
- Pat the scallops very dry with a paper towel
- Add the scallops in a single layer without over Add the scallops in a single layer without overcrowding the pan.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and fry for 2-3 minutes on one side (until a golden crust forms underneath), then flip and fry again for 2 minutes until crisp, lightly browned and cooked through. Remove from skillet and transfer to a plate.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in the same pan, scraping up any browned bits leftover from the scallops. Add in the garlic and parsley and cook until fragrant (1 minute).
- Remove pan (skillet) from the heat; add the scallops back into the pan to warm through slightly and garnish with parsley.
- Serve over rice, pasta, garlic bread or steamed vegetables
Appetizing right? Try this one and let me know your thoughts! Comment down below!