This versatile recipe is not just delicious but healthy too. These pecan waffles are delicious with butter and maple syrup. Not to mention, pecans offer antioxidants that may help promote heart health and are a rich source of vitamin E. Truly, a great breakfast for everyone and at any time of the year.
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup toasted pecans, roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup milk
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. Combine egg yolks, vanilla extract, buttermilk and milk; stir into dry ingredients.
- Sprinkle hot waffle iron with 2 tablespoons pecans. Pour 1/4 to 1/3 cup of batter over pecans and bake according to manufacturer’s directions until golden brown.
Stop doubting! Try it now! If you have any suggestions for us at Avacraft cookware, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org!