These brownies are layered with a rich chocolatey batter with Oreos in the middle, creating a soft, gooey center with plenty of chunks of chocolate and Oreo pieces in every bite.
- 280g butter
- 450g brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 85g flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 100g cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 20 pcs Oreo cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350F/180C. Grease with butter and cover with parchment for baking a 20*20cm baking dish.
- Put butter and brown sugar in a mixing bowl. Melt in the microwave for 1-1.5 minutes (stir every 30 seconds).
- Add eggs one at a time and mix. Add flour, vanilla extract, cocoa powder, and salt and stir.
- Cut the Oreo cookies and pour them into the dough. Mix. Pour the dough into a mould, smooth, sprinkle with Oreo cookies.
- Bake at 350F/180C for 50-55 minutes (the dough inside should be slightly moist).
Don’t hesitate to try it! Easy to prepare! Sign-up at Avacraft cookware and win gift cards up to $50!