This no-bake berry cheesecake is one of those desserts that you will want to make for every gathering you’re invited to. It is fast and easy to make, creamy and so delicious with an easy Raspberry and Blueberry topping. For sure, You will want to have more than one slice!
- 20g crushed graham
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 11 tbsp unsalted melted butter
- 2blks cream cheese 8oz each
- 1 can 14 ½ oz sweetened condensed milk
- A quarter cup of lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 400g red berries
- 1 litre of water
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tsp lime zest
- Sugar 500g
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Candied red berries (optional)
- Boil the water in an Avacraft Stainless Steel Tri-Ply 2.5QT Saucepan on low-medium heat.
- Rinse the red berries with clean water and transfer them into the strainer to remove excess water. Then Add the red berries, cook until simmering and stir it until the red berries start to break apart and the juices thicken. Add the sugar and cinnamon and mix it well.
- Once the juice is thickened, that means your red berries are ready. Switch off the flame and let it cool for 10 minutes.
- After that, you can now transfer the blueberry into a sterilized jar and let it cool until it’s ready to put in a slice of cheesecake.
- In an Avacraft Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls put the crushed graham, sugar and add the melted butter mix it until it is nicely moistened with the butter.
- Transfer it into a 9-inch springform pan so you can easily remove it.
- Spread it into the bottom for 2 inches thick and about 1 ½ or 2 inches on sides of the pan, make a nice firm crust.
- Chill it for about 10minutes.
- In a batter, mixer put the cream cheese and condensed milk then beat them together very quickly until it’s nice and smooth.
- Add the lemon juice and vanilla extract then beat again for about 30-40 seconds.
- For preparation get the nice and firm delicious crust and scrape the filling into your prepared crust, spread it nice and even. Then you can add the candied red berries on top of the sliced piece of cheesecake and spread it evenly.
Awesome dessert to try! Check out trending Avacraft cookware!