Forget those boring, mayo-heavy tuna salads and give this bright, healthy tuna salad a try! Prepared Mediterranean-style with crunchy veggies and zesty dressing! Complete your day with a healthy bowl of salad!
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 2-3 watermelon radish washed and chopped
- 1 cucumber, cut lengthwise & sliced
- 15 oz albacore tuna fish (drained)
- 30 grams lettuce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup black olives, cut in half
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, chopped
- salt and black pepper
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- zest of 1 lemon
- In Avacraft Everyday Pan heat some olive oil then sear the tuna. Once done, set aside.
- Add red bell pepper, red onion, cucumber, watermelon radish, albacore tuna fish, garlic, black olives, and lemon zest in a large Avacraft Stainless Steel mixing bowl and mix.
- Drizzle olive oil, lemon juice, and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve it with lettuce on the bottom then it must be served cold.
A Mediterranean style that you can try! If you have any suggestions for us at Avacraft cookware, please visit us at email@example.com.