If you’re looking for a sign to make a pasta dish for the family this weekend — this is it!! This simple pasta dish can be served as a side or a main dish. Do not forget to put olives and Parmesan cheese to make the spaghetti taste better. I assure you, everyone loves this hearty dish and can’t get enough!
- 500g of spaghetti
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 700ml tomato sauce
- 600ml water
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 cup of olives
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ bunch parsley, chopped
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Parmesan cheese
- In a large pan, add olive oil over medium heat. Then add ground beef, adjust the heat into high cook the meat until brown, and occasionally stir to cook evenly.
- After that, add the chopped onion and minced garlic. Cook, occasionally stirring until perfectly cooked. Once done, add tomato paste, cook for 2 minutes, continue to go.
- Add the tomato sauce, olives, and bay leaves, fill the tomato can with water and pour into the pan. Stir well.
- Bring to a boil, reduce the heat to low and simmer for 35 minutes until the sauce thickens—season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- When the sauce is ready, remove the bay leaves, add chopped parsley, and stir and turn off the heat.
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. It must be done lastly to serve it warm.
- Once done, serve the sauce over hot pasta, then sprinkle some parmesan cheese on the top and eating it warm is surely satisfying.
Try this now! Check out trending Avacraft cookware and recipes!