Hello Mango lovers! This ultra-creamy mango smoothie is the best summertime smoothie recipe. It is made with fresh mango and a handful of ingredients for the ultimate thirst quencher during hot days. It’s as simple as tossing everything into a high-powered blender and blending until creamy. Pour it, pop in a straw, slurp and try not to get brain freeze. Enjoy!
- 1 cup fresh or frozen mango
- 1pc ripe banana, cut in half
- ¼ cup Vanilla Yogurt
- ¼ cup Milk, non – fat if you are planning to stay healthy!
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until creamy.
- Transfer to a tall glass put in a straw, and enjoy!
Pro – tip:
**If you use fresh mango, then make sure you’re using a frozen banana in the recipe to keep the smoothie nice and thick and cold.
Do you like it? Let me know your thoughts! If you have any suggestions for us at Avacraft cookware, please write to us at email@example.com.