This is for those times when you want a bit of decadence and elegance at the dinner table, but don’t have time to make a super-fancy meal. It’s so simple, it can be thrown together in about 30 minutes. And that wine sauce is perfection! Perfect for date nights at home. It will surely impress your date.
- 1/2 pound cleaned shrimp
- 4 cloves garlic chopped
- 1/4 cup clam juice
- 6 oz. chopped clams
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese (more for garnish)
- chopped fresh basil thyme and parsley
- 1/2 pound linguini noodles – cook for 8-10 minutes until al-dente
- Cook the noodles according to package directions.
- Melt butter, add garlic then stir and add olive oil. And then, add the wine and clam juice let it reduce to remove the alcohol and add cream and let it thicken for about 10-15 minutes on low heat.
- Mix in salt and pepper, then add clams and cook on low for 5 minutes. Also, add the shrimp and cook for about 2 minutes each side.
- Add parmesan cheese stir for 1 minute then gently add the herbs and serve over noodles.
This one is delicious! At Avacraft cookware, we love cooking and eating! Try it now!