This is American food that can always brighten up your day. This dish is very easy to make so it won’t require a lot of effort and time. Live life to the fullest!
- 1 Hungarian sausage
- 1 hot dog bun, split
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- ½ tbsp mushrooms
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Optional toppings: yellow mustard, and chopped onion
- Preheat the grilling pan and add some olive oil. Once the oil is preheated add the Hungarian sausage and the mushrooms on the side until evenly cooked.
- Once done set aside the sausage and the mushrooms then remove the excess oil from the grilling pan.
- Add some butter and lightly toast the hotdog bun and time to assemble. Put the Hungarian sausage into the split toasted bun and add the mushroom and some cheese on the top or add some desired toppings and bring it to the oven and bake it for about 2-3 minutes until the cheese melted.
- It’s ready to serve!
Feeling hungry? Share with us if you have tried this. Comment down below!