Are you having an “I’m hungry but I am so tired but I need good food” emergency? Look no further! This flavor-packed, super-fast to prepare and the uber easy salmon recipe is a weeknight dinner winner!
- 2 – 4 salmon steaks
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- finely chopped parsley or chives
- lemon slices
- Place oil and about 1 tsp of the butter in a large Avacraft Everyday Pan over medium-high heat. Once the butter is melted, add the salmon.
- Cook salmon for 3 minutes, or until it’s a beautiful bronzed golden brown. Turn and cook for 1 minute. Add remaining butter, garlic and honey
- While frying the salmon, Place the seasoning ingredients in a small dish and mix.
- Swirl the mixture around the pan as the butter melts. Simmer for 1 minute until the honey butter mixture will start to bubble like caramel and turn golden.
- Add lemon juice, shake the pan to disperse. Taste sauce – adjust salt, pepper and lemon to taste.
- Turn salmon over to coat in the sauce, then remove from heat immediately. Place salmon on plates and drizzle over the sauce. Garnish with parsley and fresh lemon, if desired.
Be clever and get creative! If you have any suggestions for us at Avacraft cookware, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.