Sushi originated in the rice fields of Asia. It has been increasingly popular in Japan. Are you on a diet? We got you covered! This is the best way to eat while on a diet.
- 6 sheets sushi seaweed
- 1 batch prepared sushi rice
- 1/2 lb sushi-grade raw salmon or desired raw fish
- 1-2 carrots 1/2″ thick slices and then julienne
- 1-2 cucumber 1/2″ thick slices and then julienne
- 1 avocado 1/2″ thick slices and then julienne
- soy sauce for serving
- Place the seaweed on a bamboo mat, then cover the sheet of seaweed with an even layer of prepared sushi rice. Smooth gently with the rice paddle.
- Layer it with salmon, carrots, cucumber, and avocado on the rice, and roll it up tightly. Slice into bite-size and enjoy with soy sauce.
Konichiwa! Are you craving for sushi? This is the sign! Make your own sushi rolls today! Let me know your thoughts. Comment down below!