Salsa is a very popular Mexican sauce, but grocery bought ones may not give us that zing we are craving for. This Homemade Salsa recipe will take you back to Mexico! So easy to make but not skimping on the ingredients. So what are you waiting for? Chips and Salsa for dinner tonight.
- 2 14.5 oz cans diced tomatoes, drain one can
- 14 oz can dice green chilis, drained
- 1-2 jalapenos, stem cut off and seeds removed
- 1/2 medium-sized white onion
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped cilantro
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 tbsp lime juice fresh-squeezed preferred
- 2 tsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp cumin
- Combine all ingredients in your food processor.
- Pulse in short spurts until ingredients are well-combined and desired consistency is reached.
- Transfer to a resealable container. For best results, refrigerate one hour or overnight before serving, but this salsa can be enjoyed right away!
This is the one that you’re looking for! Sign-up at Avacraft cookware and win gift cards up to $50!