Who doesn’t want a healthy meal? Toasted bread with fresh fruits is perfect for you! This breakfast is incredibly healthy and a light meal with the best vitamins you need for a daily routine!
- 1-3 toasted loaf bread
- 1 mango sliced
- 1 dragon fruit thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil (plus more to serve)
- 1 can chickpeas (15 oz. drained and rinsed)
- 3 tbsp tahini
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp minced garlic (1 clove)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
For the Hummus:
- Throw the ingredients into your blender in the order listed. Secure the lid, remove the center lid cap, and insert the tamper. Blend on high for 30 to 60 seconds using the tamper to guide the ingredients through the blades until smooth and creamy.
- You may need to stop the machine and scrape down the sides of the container so that you don’t get bits of chickpea and other ingredients in the hummus when you scrape the mixture out of the container.
- Garnish with a drizzle of olive oil, and serve with chips, crackers, veggie sticks, or slathered on sandwiches or wraps.
- Toast the slices of bread in a toaster or toaster oven.
- Spread about 3 tablespoons of hummus on each piece of toast. Add the toppings of choice and enjoy immediately!
Enjoy great food! At Avacraft cookware, we love cooking and eating! Comment down below.