Crispy seasoned chicken breast topped with mandatory melted cheese and piled onto soft rolls with onion, tomatoes, and lettuce. It only takes 25 minutes to make, making them the perfect meal after a long day at work.
- ½ kg deboned chicken thigh pieces
- 3 cups of water
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 – 3 tbsp vinegar
- 3 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1 ½ tbsp chicken powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup cooking oil for frying
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp hot sauce
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 1/2 tsp mustard paste
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 ½ tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- red chilli powder
- 1 whole lettuce
- With the help of a kitchen hammer or a meat mallet, pound chicken thigh until mildly soft. In a bowl, add chicken thigh pieces, water, salt, vinegar and mix well, cover & let it rest for 2-3 hours.
- Prepare the chicken batter. Mix the all-purpose flour, chicken powder, garlic powder, red chilli powder. In a separate bowl, add water.
- Coat marinated chicken pieces in dry flour mixture then dip into water and again coat in dry flour mixture. Repeat until all chicken thighs are coated.
- In a wok, heat cooking oil & fry chicken on low flame until golden brown.
- Prepare Burger Sauce. In a bowl, add mayonnaise, hot sauce, tomato ketchup, mustard paste, salt and whisk well.
- Prepare Spice Mix. Add chicken powder, paprika powder, salt, black pepper powder, onion powder, cumin powder, red chilli powder, garlic powder, cover and shake well.
- Sprinkle prepared spice mix on both sides of crispy chicken pieces. On a burger bun, add mayonnaise, tomatoes, iceberg, crispy fried chicken piece, cheese slice, iceberg, jalapenos, lettuce prepared burger sauce and top with another bun. Serve with potato chips & tomato ketchup!
Create and be creative on your own burger/sandwich! Check out trending Avacraft cookware!