Healthy bowl for breakfast that can energize or brighten up your day and help your system become healthier in just one bowl. Don’t skip your breakfast and always remember “breakfast is the most important meal of the day.”
- 1/4 cup peanuts
- 1 1/2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons water salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 cups flat-leaf kale leaves
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced crosswise
- Newman’s Own Balsamic Vinaigrette for dressing
- In a small skillet, toast the peanuts over moderate heat, shaking the skillet occasionally, until the peanuts are golden brown, about 4 minutes. Transfer them to a plate and let cool.
- In a medium bowl, toss the kale with the scallions, and peanuts. Add the Newman’s Own Balsamic Vinaigrette.dressing and add the lemon juice then toss it well. Transfer the salad to a serving bowl or plates and serve.
Easy and healthy to prepare! Let me know if you would try this! Comment down below.