Deliciously appetizing with a little bit of spice. This awesome combination of grilled steak and kimchi rice can boost your appetite to a higher level! A simple dish that Koreans love!
- 2 sticks green onion
- 1 cup kimchi
- 1/4 cup kimchi juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups of leftover rice
- a drizzle of toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 tbsp white sesame seeds
- 2 chuck eye steak
- 2 teaspoons olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
For Kimchi Fried Rice:
- Chop one stick of green onion and kimchi. Set aside about ¼ cup of kimchi juice. Heat a sauté pan to medium-high heat.
- Add the olive oil, followed by the kimchi. Sauté for a couple of minutes. Then add the green onion, rice, and kimchi juice.
- Sauté for another couple of minutes. Then, drizzle in some toasted sesame oil. Give it a good stir, and it’s done.
For the Grilled Steak:
- Remove steaks from the refrigerator and any packaging. Brush each side with oil to coat.
- In a small bowl, combine the salt, pepper, and onion powder. Rub both sides of each steak with the rub mixture. Let steaks sit at room temperature for at least 30 minutes before cooking.
- Preheat an outdoor grill to high heat, about 500 degrees. Sear steaks for 3 minutes per side. Reduce the heat to medium-low and continue cooking with the lid closed until the steaks reach the desired level of doneness, 130 degrees F for medium-rare.
On a dinner plate, add the Kimchi Fried Rice and Grilled Steak. Add some steamed broccoli and boiled egg.
Time to feast! If you have any suggestions for us at Avacraft cookware, please write to us at email@example.com!