This steak is almost the same as a ribeye because of its tenderness and flavor. Also best when grilled because it is so tender and great for feeding a crowd. Treat yourself to this tasty and classy dinner recipe. We highly recommend it!
- 1 lb chuck eye steaks
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp white and black pepper
- 4 teaspoons dried oregano
- 4 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons crushed dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- In a mixing bowl, combine oregano, thyme, rosemary, salt, pepper and mustard.
- Brush chuck eye steaks with a thin coating of oil. Season evenly with 1 heaping teaspoon seasoning per steak; cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Grill or pan sear to desired doneness (suggested 125-130°F internal temperature for medium-rare). Allow steaks to rest for 5 minutes, tented with foil before serving.
- Serve it with stir-fried vegetables or mashed potato with some red wine.
Conveniently treat yourself! Sign-up at Avacraft cookware and win gift cards up to $50!