These grilled chicken skewers are made with marinated chicken and colorful vegetables, threaded onto skewers and cooked to perfection. These skewers are pretty versatile and can be cooked on an outdoor or indoor grill or broiled in the oven. Indeed, a perfect recipe for weeknight dinners!
- 1 lb of chicken breast
- 1.5 tsp of toasted coriander seeds
- 1/2 tsp of toasted cumin seeds
- 1.5 tbsp of finely minced lemongrass
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 tbsp of diced cilantro stem
- 1 tbsp of fresh turmeric
- 1 tbsp of palm sugar or brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp of white pepper
- 2 tbsp of fish sauce
- 1 tsp of vinegar
- 3-5 tbsp of coconut milk
- Grind 1.5 tsp of toasted coriander seeds, ½ tsp of toasted cumin seeds, 1.5 tbsp of lemongrass, 2 cloves of minced garlic, 1 tbsp of cilantro stem, 1 tbsp of turmeric in a pestle or blender.
- Transfer in a sauce bowl. Add 1 tbsp of palm sugar or brown sugar, ¼ tsp of white pepper, 2 tbsp of fish sauce, 1 tsp of vinegar, and 3-5 tbsp of coconut milk. It provides that creaminess and dilutes the saltiness. You can add some coconut milk first and taste it to decide how much more you want to add.
- Cut 2 large pieces of chicken into 0.7 cm thick pieces. Then put it into the sauce. Make sure that delicious sauce surrounds every piece of chicken. Let it sit for 1 hour.
- Drain the chicken from the marinade, discarding the marinade.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Thread chicken onto skewers. Brush with canola oil; season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add skewers to grill, and cook, occasionally turning, until the chicken is completely cooked through, reaching an internal temperature of 165 degrees F, about 12-15 minutes.
Simple but flavorful! If you have any suggestions for us at Avacraft cookware, please write to us at email@example.com.