This luxurious Greens Risotto with parmesan cheese at the end of cooking with terrific results! They contributed not only great flavor but with rich green beans and peas that can provide many key nutrients to our body!
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter
- 1 large shallot, diced small
- 1 cup Arborio rice
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 4 1/4 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan
- 2 tbsp green beans
- 2 tbsp green peas
- Coarse salt and ground pepper to taste
- In an Avacraft Pasta Pot, heat 2 tablespoons butter over medium-high. Add shallot, season with salt and pepper, and cook until beginning to soften, about 4 minutes. Add rice and cook, stirring, until rice is translucent at edges, 1 minute.
- Add wine and stir until evaporated, about 2 minutes. Add 4 cups of broth and bring to a boil over medium-high. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 25 minutes. Uncover and cook, stirring constantly, until rice is tender and creamy, 5 minutes. Stir in remaining 1/4 cup broth.
- Meanwhile, in an Avacraft Sauce Pan add water and bring it to boil. Once boiling, stir in the green beans and green peas and simmer for 2 minutes until tender. But don’t over cook the greens in order to be perfectly cooked.
- Once done, remove the greens with strainer and then set aside.
- After that, remove the pot from heat and stir in 2 tablespoons butter and Parmesan. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve immediately.
Perfectly splendid! At Avacraft cookware, we love cooking and eating! Stay healthy!