Sweet potato wedges that are crispy on the outside, soft on the inside and coated with sweet and great flavors. It is easy to make with so much natural flavor – the perfect side dish or snack!
- 2 large peeled sweet potatoes
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 egg beaten off
- 1 cup bread flour
- 1 cup of instant seasoning flour
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- Wash the sweet potatoes well. Cut into pieces and then rinse again. Boil sweet potatoes by adding salt, and pepper. Boil about 7-8 minutes (from the time the water boils). Drain until cold.
- Dip the sweet potatoes in the egg beaten. Then coat with a coating material. Do this step until the ingredients run out. After the potatoes are completely coated, let them sit in the freezer for a while.
- Fry in lots of hot oil until golden brown. Drain well. Serve with their favorite dipping sauce.
Very easy! Let me know your thoughts! Comment below!