The day after Thanksgiving isn’t just Black Friday, it is also Leftover day! If you have leftover turkey and side dishes, try this recipe and give it a new life! One pan and a few minutes are all you need to whip up this easy, tasty 20-Minute meal.
- 1 turkey fillet breast
- 1/2 pound green beans
- 2 1/2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 2 cups oil
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt (can add more to taste)
- 1 tsp toasted sesame seeds (optional)
- 1 or 2 garlic clove
- 1 tsp salt and pepper
- 2 cups of water
- Heat olive oil in an Avacraft Everyday Pan and add the garlic cloves. Leave them on the heat for about 1 minute, so they can release their flavors.
- Add the turkey breast and fry it for about 8 minutes per side. When ready, remove the turkey breast from the stove.
- To prepare the green beans, snap off the tough ends of the green beans. If your green beans are very long, snap them in half. in an Avacraft Pasta Pot, boil water enough to cover the beans. Add the beans to the boiling water and blanch for 5-6 minutes and drain well.
- In the same Avacraft Everyday Pan, heat the oil and add the beans. Cook for 30 seconds and add the garlic then cook for another 30 seconds. Season it with garlic salt and gently add the soy sauce then mix well. Remove from the heat. Make sure that you don’t overcook beans.
- For plating, put the fried turkey breast on a clean plate and add the stir-fried garlic green beans then pair it with some berries and bread.
Stop overthinking what to prepare. Try this one instead! Check out trending Avacraft cookware!