These chewy, gooey S’mores cookies filled with marshmallows, chocolate and Graham crackers are beyond delicious! These cookies have become a tried and true pastry lovers favourite!
- 1/2cup butter
- 6 tbsp brown sugar
- 4 tbsp white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup+4 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup graham cracker chunks/crumbs
- 1/2 cup marshmallows
- 6 tbsp chocolate chips
- Cream butter and both sugars using a stand mixer until well combined. Add in eggs and vanilla extract and continue mixing
- Add in baking soda, flour, and graham cracker crumbs and mix until it forms a soft dough.
- Pour in mini marshmallows and Hershey chocolate, then continue mixing.
- Scoop out 2 tbsps of the dough and roll into balls. Bake at 350F for 8 minutes.
- Once done, remove from the oven (they will continue to set up as they rest on the hot baking sheet) and allow to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before moving to a wire rack to cool completely.
Make the best version of cookies! At Avacraft cookware, we love cooking and eating! How bout you?