Easy and quick recipe! A very affordable meal and a great source of vitamins and minerals. It truly helps with digestion, improves heart health and helps prevent cancer. If you’re looking for a light snack, you will surely love this recipe!
- 2 eggplants
- 60 g breadcrumbs
- 50 g grated cheese
- crushed garlic
- 500 ml canola oil
- 400 ml of milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- Wash two eggplants. Cut into thick slices. Place them in a bowl, add salt, pour over the milk, and let stand for 30 minutes. Drain the eggplants.
- Mix breadcrumbs, garlic powder, and grated cheese in one bowl. Beat two eggs in another bowl.
- Put each slice of eggplant in flour, then egg, and finally in the breadcrumb mixture.
- Fry until golden brown. Once done, transfer the Deep Fried Eggplants on a wire rack to remove excess oil.
- Serve with desired dipping sauce.
Be healthy! Hit comment and let me know your thoughts! At Avacraft cookware, we love cooking and eating!