Fruit Salad was originated in the United States of America and introduced in the early 1900s. It is a dessert which you can truly appreciate as you can enjoy the freshness of assorted fruits. Very healthy and easy to make!
- 10 ounce can pineapple chunks, drained
- 11 ounce can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 medium apple, cored and chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup Kiwi peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 cup mango chunks
- ½ cup strawberry cut in halved
- Add apple to a large bowl and toss in lemon juice to keep from browning.
- Add the pineapple, mandarin oranges, grapes, strawberries, and mango then toss to combine.
- Stir in Greek yogurt, gently tossing to coat.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving to allow the flavors to meld together. Serve chilled.
Craving for a dessert? At Avacraft cookware, we love cooking and eating. Don’t forget to comment and share your thoughts!