Quick and easy Cream Cheese Danish to compliment your coffee every morning! It is also perfect for dessert because of its sweetness, flakiness, and delicious taste! Classic breakfast that can truly satisfy your sweet tooth!
- 8 oz of softened room temp cream cheese
- ⅛ to ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. of citrus juice (orange, lemon, lime)
- 2 to 4 tbsp white granulated sugar
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 (8 oz.) tube refrigerated crescent rolls
- Cinnamon and sugar mix (for dusting) or plain white granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp water
- In a small bowl, whisk together cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice until smooth. Open tube of crescents and slice into 8 pieces.
- Flatten each piece into the shape of a danish. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet. Spread 1/8 of the cream cheese mixture onto each danish. You can also add some strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries or any fruit you desire.
- Then make your egg wash by combining 1 egg with 1 tsp of water. Give a good thorough swish, then brush it over the danishes using a pastry brush.
- Bake at 350° F. for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Once done, remove the danish from the oven and transfer it into a wire rack to cool for at least 8 minutes.
Deliciously easy! If you have any suggestions for us at Avacraft cookware, please write to us at email@example.com!