Classic Crispy Chicken Fillet originated in Canada. This dish can be great for any type of occasion and it’s very easy and delicious. Never forget to dip it into garlic or pesto sauce.
- 1 kg chicken fillet
- 2 lemon juice
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 2 cups flour
- ⅓ cup garlic powder
- ⅓ smoked paprika
- ⅓ cup parsley finely chopped
- ½ tbsp pepper
- ¼ tbsp salt
- 300g breadcrumbs
- In a large bowl marinate the chicken with lemon juice, garlic, and pepper for about 30 minutes.
- While marinating, in a large bowl mix together the flour, garlic powder, smoked paprika, parsley, salt, and pepper until well combined. The breadcrumbs and egg must be separated in a large bowl so that it could be easy for coating.
- After 30 minutes, dip the marinated chicken into the eggs then back into the flour mixture. Shake excess flour gently off and put the chicken onto a baking sheet.
- Repeat with all the pieces.
- Preheat a large pan with 3 inches of oil over medium-high heat to 350 degrees. Fry the chicken in small batches for 5-7 minutes or until golden brown and place it on a wire rack to remove the excess oil and serve it with hot sauce or garlic sauce.
How do you like that? Let me know your thoughts!