The simplest and quickest dish in the world to make, yet it can be fantastically delicious if you use high-quality ingredients! Light and fresh for a quick, tasty and perfectly baked appetizer!
- 2 tomatoes
- a small handful of basil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 pcs of toasted slices of ciabatta bread
- Preheat the oven to 270-degree celsius.
- Cut the tomato into small pieces. Same with the onion and the basil. Put everything into a bowl.
- Rub the garlic on the bread and drizzle some olive oil on it then press the rest of the garlic into the bowl.
- Add some olive oil and season with salt and pepper, mix well.
- Then spread the mixture on the bread and bake for 3-5 minutes. Once done, remove the Bruschetta, transfer it to the wire rack and let it cool for 5 minutes.
Simply delicious dish! Check out trending Avacraft cookware!