These simple and yummy Chocolate Covered Rice Krispie Treats are perfect for your next gathering or party. They are bite-size and look so festive for your dessert platter. Plus, they look so adorable on your cookie tray or buffet table.
- 3 tbsp butter
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 6 cups rice Krispies cereal
- 1 pkg (270g-300g) semi-sweet or milk chocolate chips
- sprinkles for decorating
- Line and butter a 9×13″ pan with wax paper. Set aside.
- In a large pot, melt the butter over low heat. Add the marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the cereal until well coated. Using a buttered spatula, evenly press the mixture onto the prepared pan. While letting it cool put some popsicle sticks like an ice cream and cut into 2×2″ squares.
- Melt the chocolate over a double boiler. Dip each square into the melted chocolate. Smooth the surface if needed and top with sprinkles. Let stand until the chocolate hardens and enjoy.
Try this one now! At Avacraft cookware, we love cooking and eating! For more recipes visit us @ www.avacraft.com!