This pasta dish is so easy, creamy and very simple to cook! Perfect for any occasions and those busy weeknights! There’s no need to add in those extra calories, so why not try this out.
· ½ lb. fettuccine pasta
· 1 cup broccoli florets
· 1 cup parmigiano reggiano cheese
· 1 cup of ham diced
· 2 chicken breasts
· ¼ cup kosher salt
· 1 tbs. course black pepper
· 3 tbs. butter
· 1 cup heavy cream
· 2 tbsp cooking oil
· 1 cup all-purpose flour
1. Bring about 2 quarts of water to a rapid boil, then add the salt. Cook the fettuccine according to package directions. For al dente, cook 1-2 minutes less than package directions. Drain and set aside. Do not rinse!
2. Bring a pot of water to a rapid boil and blanch the broccoli for 2 minutes, then place in a bowl of ice water to shock and stop the cooking. Set aside.
3. Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces and dredge in all-purpose flour. Shake off any excess.
4. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and add the oil and allow to heat for a minute or so. Add the chicken and ham. Season with salt and pepper and cook until browned.
5. Add the butter and heavy cream and bring to a slow simmer, then add the broccoli and pasta. Bring back to a simmer and add the cheese. Reduce the heat and cook until the cheese melts and the sauce thickens.
6. Once done, transfer the dish into a clean dinner or pasta plate and enjoy!
Pastalicious! Let me know your thoughts! Comment down below!