This cheesy toasted bread is the best for an evening snack that can boost your energy and satisfy your hunger. It’s so cheesy that you won’t be able to resist the temptation to dig in.
- 4 pcs loaf bread
- 150 grams Mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup parsley (for garnish)
- 1 cup sweet tomato sauce
- ½ cup butter
- In an oven-safe tray brush it with butter and place bread on the tray and spread all over with butter, then sprinkle evenly with salt, parsley, mozzarella cheese.
- Place it in the oven. Broil for 3-5 minutes, or until the cheese has melted.
- Once done, sprinkle again some parsley and add sweet tomato sauce on the side.
How about this? Will you try it? Comment down below!