Cheesy baked tomatoes make for great snacks as well as good health benefits and can also help add balance to your diet. These days we must consume healthier foods that can help boost our immune system due to this pandemic.
- 6-7 pcs large fresh tomatoes
- 200g shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp spring onions/ parsley (optional)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 1 ½ tsp ground black pepper
- Cut the tomatoes into half and cut the bottom of the tomatoes to perfectly stand while baking.
- Place it on a baking tray.
- Top the tomatoes with mozzarella cheese, spring onion, and season it with salt and pepper then drizzle some olive oil.
- Preheat an oven into 200 degrees Fahrenheit and bake the tomatoes for about 8-10 minutes. Once done place the cheezy tomatoes into a clean plate and it’s ready to serve!
Cheesy, easy, and healthy! You should try this! Will you? Comment down below!