Quesadillas originated in Mexico. A very simple, easy, cheap, and delicious snack or appetizer. Quesadillas are a key cultural element to all Mexicans and stuffing them with meat and veggies is a must!
- 1 cup bacon small diced
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Red chili flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Oregano
- 8 oz (225g) Cheddar cheese or any other cheese of your choice
- 3-4 tablespoons Oil
- 3 tablespoons Water/beef stock
- 6 flour tortillas
- Heat a large skillet over medium-low heat. Brush each tortilla with 1 teaspoon of oil (only one side). Sprinkle about 2 tablespoons of shredded cheese, blue cheese, and mozzarella on one side of each tortilla then seasoned it with spices, salt, and pepper. Then continue the others, sprinkle some cheese, cilantro, and extra cheese. Fold tortilla over, place in the hot pan.
- Cook for about 2 minutes on each side, until golden brown and cheese are melted.
- Cut quesadillas into wedges and serve it with desired dip sauce.
Cheesy is the most interesting word in the world of food. I highly suggest you try this and include this on your favorite list. Let us know your thoughts! Comment down below!