Cheesy bacon bombs are great for picnics, movie marathons, and snacks for your kids after school!
- 1 Mozzarella Brick
- 1 can (8ct.) Pillsbury Grands Flaky Layers Biscuits
- 2 lbs. Bacon
- Wooden Skewers
- 2-3 cups Canola Oil
- Start by making 1” cubes of your mozzarella.
- Separate your biscuits and cut them into quarters.
- Wrap your mozzarella cubes into the biscuit quarters and wrap each one of those in a slice of bacon.
- Skewer each bacon bomb then fry in oil at 250 degrees until golden brown.
Easy but tasty! What do you think about this dish? Comment down below!