What’s not to love when we’re talking about warm, toasty pecans enrobed in a luscious brown sugar glaze? This extra-crispy Caramel Candied pecan is absolutely delicious! Perfect for snack time because of its irresistible sweet and buttery flavor with a twist of caramel taste!
- 2 cups pecan halves
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan then add brown sugar and stir until melted.
- Cook for approximately 5-7 minutes until the sugar and butter mixture starts to boil. When it reaches a boiling point, allow it to continue for another 1 minute.
- Remove the caramel mixture from the heat. Add the pecans to the saucepan and coat them evenly with the caramel.
- Spread pecans evenly on a parchment-lined cookie sheet On an ungreased baking sheet, spread the coated pecans into a single layer.
- Place the baking sheet in an oven preheated to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Once done, cool in the fridge for about 30 minutes or an hour.
Nothing to lose for trying this one! Sign-up at Avacraft cookware and win gift cards up to $50!