Going on a diet? Here’s a recipe that will be good for you whether you are doing Paleo, Whole30, Keto, Grain-Free, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free or Low Carb, Intermittent fasting! These Asian Cabbage Rolls are not only green like emeralds, but also light, refreshing, crisp, and delicious. This dish has great benefits for our body that can also be great for a balanced diet.
- 1 Chinese cabbage
- 250g ground pork
- 1 tbsp ginger, minced
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- ½ tsp ground red pepper
- 1 tbsp oil
- salt to taste
- Place the pork in a mixing bowl & add the oil, salt, red pepper, soy sauce, spring onions & ginger.
- Remove the core of the Chinese cabbage. Blanch cabbage in boiling water for 2 minutes until the leaves loosen from the core and drain.
- Trim the thick veins of the leaves so that it is pliable when folding.
- Place 1 teaspoon of pork mixture onto each cabbage leaf and Fold and wrap to encase the stuffing. Do it also to the remaining ingredients. Once done, place on a dish and steam for 20 minutes.
- Transfer cabbage rolls onto a plate and serves it with the desired dipping sauce.
Try some Asian cuisine! At Avacraft cookware, we love cooking and eating! Let me know your thoughts!