A tender side of salmon slathered with honey Buffalo sauce is an easy salmon recipe. It takes the experience of your favorite Buffalo wing then turns them into a feast-worthy, healthy dinner that’s full-on flavor. Even if you’ve never cooked salmon before, you can nail it when you use this simple, effective approach.
- 1 kg. Salmon steak
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. lime juice or lemon juice
- 1 cup of fluffy cooked rice
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce (optional)
- 3 tbsp. butter unsalted
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup hot sauce (adjust as needed)
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tbsp brown sugar (optional)
- In a large bowl add the salmon steak into and season it with salt, ground black pepper, and lime juice. Mix until well combined then marinate for an hour.
- In a large bowl, add the all-purpose flour, cornstarch, salt, ground black pepper, paprika, garlic powder, and baking powder then mix it well until well combined.
- Get your marinated salmon steak and coat every piece with flour mixture. Also, shake off excess breading.
- Preheat a large pan with 1-2-inch oil. Once heated fry the steaks in batches make sure to not overcrowd the pan to maintain the temperature of the oil.
- Fry until light brown for about 10-12 minutes. Once done let it sit for 15-20 minutes.
- Double fry the steaks for a crispy texture. Set the heat to high and put the wings back to the oil.
- Fry until crisp and golden brown. Once done transfer it in a wire rack to remove excess oil while making the sauce.
- Preheat a saucepan into medium heat and add butter, garlic, ketchup, hot sauce, sugar, and soy sauce.
- Reduce the heat to low and mix it well. Stir often and cook until thick. Then add the fried wings and coat them well with the sauce. Once done, transfer the buffalo wings in a clean plate and ready to serve!
Hot and spicy with an awesome twist! Let me know your thoughts! Comment down below!